I’ve been shopping! Did a bit of damage, so to make it slightly worth it I thought I’d share what I bought with you guys!
- Blueish-green Flannel from F21 ($19.90)
- Boxy dipped shirt from Zalora ($8.90)
- Paxton white organza t-shirt dress from Daisy Street ($19.90)
- Paisley long-sleeved romper from F21 ($34.90)
- Aztec cropped kimono form H&M ($19.90)
- Love contrast shoulder strap swing dress from Zalora ($15.00)
- Round stud bracelet from Something Borrower ($1.90)
- Cover round face strap watch from Zalora ($11.90)
- Green tea, Honey and Aloe face mask from Face shop ($1.90)
I happened to walk by Sephora and got a few new makeup products to try out.
- Stay don’t stray primer, light/medium by Benefit
- Retro matte lipstick, Ruby woo by MAC
- Michelle nail polish, m39 by Beadstreet